We are excited to announce that District 149 now offers online registration. However, you will still need to come in-person to prove residency. All families (new and returning) will be REQUIRED to register each student for the 2023-24 school year. For your convenience, you may register either online or in-person. Online registration in Skyward is now open. In-person registration and proof of residency schedule is listed below.
Last name beginning with letters A - K may present in-person on:
- June 26th 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. & June 27th 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- July 10th 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. & July 11th 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Last name beginning with letters L - Z may present in-person on:
- June 28th 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. & June 29th 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- July 12th 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. & July 13th 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Original certified birth certificate
- Valid state issued I.D. or driver’s license
- Official transfer from the child’s previous school
- Current physical including record of immunizations
Category A: One (1) document from this list:
- Real estate tax bill
- Signed lease
- Mortgage document or payment book
- Residency Attestation
- Military housing letter
- Section 8 letter
Category B: Two (2) documents from this list:
- Utility bill (ie: gas bill, electric bill, water bill)
- Phone bill (no cell)
- Cable bill
- Vehicle registration
- Bank statement
- Public aid card/Medicaid card
- Food stamp card
- Credit card statement
- Paycheck stub
- City sticker receipt
The following information is being provided regarding a recently added requirement for students entering 6th, 7th or 8th grade from the Illinois Department of Public Health: